Dear Internet Marketer or Aspiring Internet Marketer:
My colleague BF used to hold a regular 9-to-5 job.
Like you do (perhaps?), BF wanted to escape the rat race.
And like you, he figured that starting his own Internet marketing business would be a good way to do it.
But unlike most small Internet marketers, BF built a big business – grossing $10 million a year in sales with 40 full-time employees.
BF attributes his rise to self-made, multi-millionaire, Internet marketer to one primary factor – a concerted effort to raise his company’s rankings in the search engines.
Sure, he does other things, like banner ads and e-mails.
But the bulk of his marketing time and money is focused like a laser on making sure that when an internet user searches for his product category, BF’s site comes up first.
For instance, one of the most potent strategies for “search engine optimization” -- or SEO – is to increase the number of sites linking to your site.
Reason: the more sites linking to your site, the higher the search engines rank your site.
BF told me he has three full-time employees who spend the lion’s share of their time contacting other sites, and arranging for them to link to BF’s site.
Or take TR, who is marketing manager in charge of online commerce for a company that sells gifts on the internet.
Mainly through SEO, he has taken his company to annual sales of $42 million.
During the peak holiday season, they sometimes get more than 2,000 orders an hour – the majority generated through search engine traffic.
Then there’s MB. He works in the marketing department for a mattress company.
Thanks, in large part, to his successful SEO tactics, MB increased online revenues from mattress sales a whopping 1,500% in just 18 months.
These successful internet entrepreneurs have made millions of dollars with their Internet marketing … where so many others have made more modest amounts, or even no money at all.
I truly belief BF and TR and MB are no smarter than you or I.
But they do know one thing that most Internet marketers don’t know….
…and that is: how to generate a flood of website traffic by increasing their rankings in all of the key search engines.
But now, you can master the techniques of making your websites among the highest ranked in Google … Yahoo … and the other search engines –
-- at a tiny fraction of the cost the “big boys” – corporate America – has paid to master the same SEO techniques!
Yes, there is such thing as a FREE LUNCH … at least on the internet!
When I tell you that you can raise your rankings in Google and other search engines starting tomorrow …
… I’m not talking about paid search, like Google AdWords, where you have to pay a fixed dollar amount for every click the search engine sends to your site.
Imagine paying a 3 bucks a click -- and getting a thousand clicks a week.
That adds up fast, and at that rate, you’ll write checks to Google for $150,000 a year … and Lord knows, those guys don’t need the money.
But imagine if you could figure out a way to “trick” Google, Bing, Ask, Yahoo, and other search engines – major and minor – to leapfrog your website!
Your website could, in short order, jump from the back to the front of their rankings in every key word and product category you care about.
Google would rank your site in your favorite key words in the top five – instead of at the bottom – without payment from you of any kind.
And when prospects search your favorite key words online, your site would pop up first!
If that doesn’t excite you … if you’re not seeing the dollars pouring into your Click Bank and PayPal accounts yet … you’re not yet seeing the big picture.
80+% of web traffic is generated through search engines.
Although other search engines are important and have value, Google is the 800-pound gorilla in the world of search.
More than 1.2 trillion Google searches are made annually worldwide. And of those, 70% to 95% are from organic search.
In addition, organic search gets better quality clicks than AdWords pay-per-click searches: organic search results get 20% more clicks than paid.
So unless you optimize your websites for organic search, your internet marketing business will never be as successful as it could be.
And you’ll be leaving thousand of dollars in profits on the table … giving those revenues right to your competitors … because you haven’t bothered to perform SEO on your sites.
But now you don’t have to. Because you can …
… double or triple your web traffic and revenues with these battle-tested SEO secrets!
In our brand-new program, The SEO Handbook for Modern Marketers: Putting Your Search Engine Optimization on Steroids, we share with you proven, utterly pragmatic methods you can use to quickly and easily transform your search engine rankings from abysmal to stellar.
In The SEO Handbook, you’ll discover:
- How to show up on the first page of the search results even when Google finds thousands of other pages for your keywords. Page 1.
- Increase your conversion rates with keyword continuity. Page 16.
- Understanding the Google Panda algorithm, what it does, and how it works. Page 4.
- The 3 types of blogs and which is best for you. Page 28.
- Honing in on your best prospects like a laser with long-tail keyword phrases. Page 5.
- How to select a domain name that ranks favorably with Google. Page 18.
- 8 great paid keyword online research tools. Most offer free or low-cost trials. Page 11.
- 3 factors that make it easier for Google bots to find your site or page. Page 3.
- Boosting SEO with inbound and outbound links. Page 24.
- Optimizing your blog for search engines. Page 27.
- Designing a search-friendly website. Page 19.
- 5 free online tools for conducting your keyword research at no charge. Starts on page 4.
- Using the Yoast SEO plug-in on WordPress sites. Page 3.
- Ideal maximum character count for title tags and descriptive tags. Page 3.
- How to raise your Google PageRank. Page 3.
- How guest blogging can boost your traffic and inbound links. Page 26.
- Why large images on your site can lower your Google search engine ranking. Plus: 3 tools for resizing your photos. Pages 21-22.
- 8 ways to raising your blog’s search engine rankings. Plus: how to register your blog with the Google Search Console. Page 31.
- How to improve your SEO by making your website mobile-friendly. Page 22.
- Special SEO guidelines for ranking #1 on Google for local searches for your type of business in your region – including SEO maps. Page 34.
- Gaining visibility and traffic on Angie’s List, Bing Places, Foursquare, Yelp, and the Google Possum Algorithm. Page 37.
- 12 tips for improving your SEO results. Page 40.
- Getting your site optimized for voice search. Page 41.
- And much more….
Best of all, you don’t need a large staff, a big marketing budget, outrageously prices SEO consultants, or technical skills or talents to perform SEO for all your websites.
Remember, SEO is just about the least costly marketing you can do – online or offline. All you have to do is follow our proven yet simple instructions.
To order your copy of The SEO Handbook on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
How to save thousands of dollars in SEO fees
When big corporations perform SEO on their sites, they hire an expert to either do all the SEO work … or guide their IT staff in the process.
You could also hire these same SEO consultants to optimize your sites … but the problem is, their fees are geared toward big corporations, not the little operators like you and me.
I’ve talked with many SEO consultants. Those who work on a per diem rate typically charge $1,000 to $3,000 a day.
In fact, I’ve seen proposals these SEO consultants have submitted to major corporations to SEO their sites – with price tags as high as $10,000 or more for a single medium-size or small site!
But you won’t pay $100,000 … $1,000 … or even $100 … to put The SEO Handbook to work, raising the search engine rankings of every site you own, in all the key words you care about.
That’s because The SEO Handbook ebook has a list price of $59 – and that’s what we’ll sell it for later in the year.
But right now, as part of our launch, The SEO Handbook is yours for just $39 … less than what you’d pay for dinner for two in a decent restaurant. You save $20.
You get the latest SEO “best practices,” techniques, and strategies … for less than what I charge my clients for just 5 minutes of my time! If you know business, you know that’s a great deal.
And unlike other marketing consultants, ad agencies, and SEO copywriters – most of whom don’t guarantee their work – I DO guarantee your success with The SEO Handbook.
Because now you can….
Use it risk-free for 90 days
That’s right. If, after reviewing The SEO Handbook, your search engine rankings and website traffic don’t soar … or you are dissatisfied for any other reason (or for no reason at all) … just let me know within 90 days.
I’ll refund your $39 payment in full. No questions asked. And you may keep the ebook free – our way of saying “thanks” for giving our proven SEO strategies a try.
That way, you risk nothing.
So, what are you waiting for?
In 90 days or sooner, you could be on your way to building the huge, highly profitable internet marketing business you’ve dreamed of – the entrepreneurial venture that is your ticket to:
- Achieving total financial independence.
- Quitting the 9-to-5 rat race.
- Being your own boss.
- Making thousands of dollars a week in your online business.
- Earning a great living by “working” from home just a few hours a day.
- Even becoming an internet millionaire!
To order The SEO Handbook on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
P.S. Quick-Response Bonus! Order The SEO Handbook today and you get a FREE Bonus Report -- Online Marketing That Works (list price: $29).
In this 47-page guide to Internet marketing, you’ll discover:
- How to break into your prospect’s “e-mail inner circle.” Page 6.
- 27 tips for writing e-mail marketing messages that work. Starts on page 33.
- How to write, publish, and distribute your own e-newsletter … and do it in less than 2 hours a month. Page 9.
- The 10 steps to outrageous online marketing success. Page 3.
- How I built my e-list from 3,000 names to 53,000 names in just 6 weeks for less than $1,000. Page 15.
- Converting leads to sales with the “online conversion” strategy. Page 27.
- Most common website mistakes – and how to avoid them. Page 42.
- And more….
So what are you waiting for? To order The SEO Handbook … and claim your FREE Bonus Report … just click below now: